YA Apocalyptic and Dystopian Fiction discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archived > Series read(s) for 2015

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amy (DemonKittie), Is Alive! (last edited Nov 14, 2014 12:41PM) (new)

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) | 340 comments Mod
This group will be doing series reads for the 2015 year. As moderator I would like this to be a regular thing. I am leaving this open for Nominations until December 1st or so and then will have a poll to choose.

Please get your nominations in and if you add the same series as a nomination that has already been listed it will count as 2 nominations for the same series. You can add as many nominations as you like and add or second any that you agree with. When it comes to the poll the top 5-10 books will be added and voted on.

Thank you all!

Foxes and Books | 3 comments I nominate the Hunting Freedom Trilogy by Alice Reeds.
Book 1 - Into the Unknown - and Book 2 - We the Hunters are already out and the third one will surely come sometime in 2015. I read book one already and am on book two now and it's just REALLY good :)

message 3: by Michael (new)

Michael Tyrer (holden) | 8 comments the iron king series by Julie kagawa is amazing , but I'm yet to read the " gone " series by Michael Grant

message 4: by *Layali* (new)

*Layali* (layalireads) I've been wanting to read the Unwind series by Neal Schusterman.

Also the Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness! :) The Knife of Never Letting Go

message 5: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Northup I am going to nominate Sam Sisavath's Purge of Babylon series. There is 4 Purge books, and 2 stand alone that compliment the full series.

message 6: by Jane (new)

Jane (janeinri) | 129 comments I nominate the The Release trilogy. There are 3 books, and I really enjoyed this series.

message 7: by Melani (new)

Melani | 3 comments I second the Hunting Freedom trilogy by Alice Reeds, so, so far Into the Unknown and We the Hunters.

message 8: by Amy (DemonKittie), Is Alive! (new)

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) | 340 comments Mod
So I added all of these to the poll save for the Purge of Babylon as it is not Young Adult. I also nominate and added the Uglies Series by Scott Westerfeld & the Matched series by Ally Condie. I am considering this a reset on books that may have been read before.

Please vote in the poll: https://www.goodreads.com/poll/show/1...

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.