Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire question

Would you put your name in the Goblet of Fire and why or why not?
Jasmine  Cook Jasmine Oct 24, 2014 07:49AM
I would put my name in the Goblet of Fire because I would love the adrenaline rush. I love any challenges that test my speed and smarts.

Hell, yeah! Challenges are awesome. Plus, if I had a chance to win and be part of the history of magic, I'd do it right away.

I would not. I don't want to risk my life for no reason. I have a Slytherin's realism lol.

I have no interest in glory. It could be fun to watch though, assuming no one is seriously maimed and/or killed

I don't think I would

deleted member Oct 25, 2014 03:25PM   0 votes
I wouldn't because I don't wanna!

Aasha (last edited Oct 25, 2014 03:32PM ) Oct 25, 2014 03:32PM   0 votes
It depends on whether it's being played how the triwizard tournament is supposed to be played or if the entire thing is still rigged by Voldemort.... Cuz if it's the latter, then definitely not :)

deleted user yes i would
Dec 04, 2014 12:21PM · flag

Oh heck no. I barely run now, so I don't think I would live up to the "physical" aspect of it.

Yes i would. "Every child in our world will know his name" like why cant that be me too?

I think I would do it, for the same reason I want to go in one of those shark cages - to face fear in the face and beat it....... and adrenaline. That stuff makes you feel like a champ.

I would because even though people knowingly put their name in the goblet, some people realize they didn't want to to late, so for me that means saving somebody and defeating the odds.

I think I would… If I was skilled like Harry! I would anyway but still I wouldn't go now!

Of course! I'm a muggle born and I'm not of age, but meh. If I die, at least I'll die in glory, or in a pool of blood at least. :D I might not even be chosen

Samantha The Escapist (last edited Oct 24, 2014 09:05AM ) Oct 24, 2014 09:04AM   0 votes
It depends on the circumstances, but likely not.

No interest in glory and I'd specifically rather not be famous. But I like to think I can bravely rise to the occasion if I'm needed - I'm sure most people feel this way deep down.

I just don't care for taking unecessary risks.

I could handle the first challenge and the third. But the second challenge would terrify me! I am not a great swimmer, so having to spend an hour underwater would be...
I can't even say.

wouldnt

Id rather watch, If it was a team event I would though!

I would rather watch. I would totally try out for the Quidditch team though.

Im no harry potter, but I would totally say yes if I could, even though I probably wouldn't get chosen.

No thank you- I probably wouldn't get chosen anyway and it's really not something I would want to do. I swear, I am such a coward and I know myself too well to think that I would want to do it or even get chosen to do it.

I want to say that I would, however without the proper training and some serious gains in the courage department- I would wimp out. :)

I don't think I would. I'd want to be more prepared for what I had to face than just the few clues you get. Along with only the small time frame you have to train and prepair for it. That way I knew I at least had more of a chance at winning. And also I'd be to afraid that it was rigged by Voldemort.

Eeh, no. No. Not my kind of thing. Not a very competitive person.

I would not.

Abhishek (last edited Feb 09, 2015 02:24AM ) Feb 09, 2015 02:23AM   0 votes
no i would not i mean i can fight with dragons or wander in maze but swimming with deadly mermaid fish monster is way out of my league

I wouldn´t, I'm a pussy lol

deleted member Jan 07, 2015 10:46PM   0 votes
I would put someone else's name in the Goblet of Fire. And I wouldn't tell them.

I would but I don't think The Goblet would choose me.

No for three very important reasons.
Number one - I Alec De Oliveira does not hold the magical capabilities required to enter the goblet of fire because i'm a muggle.
Number two - Even if i did have magical powers and went to Hogwarts i am not of age, And I'm pretty sure no underground organization is going to create some alabrit plan to get me in.
Number three- if all above seem have not affected me, i am to scared of death, even for money. Sorry world I'm not a mercenary so I will not try to kill myself over money. I'll just get a job.

Chloe Armstrong Each but it makes sense. It what anybody in their right mind should say. So the few of us who said yes (me included) are probably off our rockers.
Dec 04, 2014 03:29AM · flag