Play Book Tag discussion

Archives 2018 and beyond > If you voted for Survival . . .

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Anita (new)

Anita Pomerantz | 6249 comments Unfortunately for all of you who are impatiently waiting, the voting is EXTREMELY close.

If you voted for Survival, please recast your votes below:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QQ3TJ5K

Those who have not yet voted may still vote.

If you have voted for crime fiction or spooky, please don't vote again! We had a few of those last time, lol . . .

Voting will close at 6 am on 9/25.

message 2: by Doughgirl5562 (new)

Doughgirl5562 | 704 comments Well darn it. Should have thrown more votes in to Survival!

message 3: by Meli (new)

Meli (melihooker) | 3033 comments Doughgirl5562 wrote: "Well darn it. Should have thrown more votes in to Survival!"

No 😈

message 4: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7111 comments Doughgirl5562 wrote: "Well darn it. Should have thrown more votes in to Survival!"

Me too!

message 5: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7111 comments Ugh! 2 more days to wait on TRIM and HORIZONS! Bah-humbug!

message 6: by Meli (new)

Meli (melihooker) | 3033 comments I am getting the sneaking suspicious that spooky will not win, alas :(

message 7: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7111 comments Meli wrote: "I am getting the sneaking suspicious that spooky will not win, alas :("

Oh,now you are making me feel guilty....NOT!

message 8: by Meli (new)

Meli (melihooker) | 3033 comments Joanne wrote: "Meli wrote: "I am getting the sneaking suspicious that spooky will not win, alas :("

Oh,now you are making me feel guilty....NOT!"

Maybe next time I will get my way :P

message 9: by Nicole R (new)

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7644 comments Hi all, just a reminder to please make sure you fill out all three of the questions for the survey each month:

1: the tag you want
2: participation points (if you leave this blank then we just assign the one free participation point to the tag you selected
3: your username on GoodReads.

We had a few people who left various parts blank and we really do need the information to keep accurate track of the monthly tag and the participation points!

Thanks!

message 10: by Nikki (new)

Nikki | 661 comments Meli wrote: "I am getting the sneaking suspicious that spooky will not win, alas :("

Well it's going to be October so I'm going to go ahead and read it anyway ;-)

message 11: by Theresa (new)

Theresa | 6063 comments Of course the one month I did not throw in any extra votes...