Hooked on Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > Read-A-Thon (Nov 15) - Chat Room

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Feel free to use this thread to chat about what you're reading during the read-a-thon and how it's going for you! Also, lets share our tips & tricks for making this a successful read-a-thon.

message 2: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmagraceee) i wish I could participate but i have an exam two days after this so i will be busy studying :(

message 3: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Emma wrote: "i wish I could participate but i have an exam two days after this so i will be busy studying :("

Aw I'm sorry you couldn't join this one, hopefully the next one! Good luck on the exams. ☺

message 4: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmagraceee) Thanks :)

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) I am going to try this. Will be my first time.

message 6: by Jonel (new)

Jonel I hope you enjoy it Amy :)

message 7: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Amy (Demonkittie) wrote: "I am going to try this. Will be my first time."

I hope you enjoy your first read-a-thon Amy! ☺

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) Alright. It's the 15th and 12:14 my time so I am going to get reading.

message 9: by Jonel (new)

Jonel I'm not going to be near the computer much today but will be getting a bunch of reading done. I'll be back this evening to post some updates! Have fun today everyone.

message 10: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I am going to be reading all day today!

message 11: by Sandeep (new)

Sandeep Ellawala (ellawala) Too bad I was 21 hours too late to take part in this 24 HOUR READ-A-THON. Hoping to join with you all on the 6th of December. Happy reading people!

message 12: by Trinity (new)

Trinity Sandeep wrote: "Too bad I was 21 hours too late to take part in this 24 HOUR READ-A-THON. Hoping to join with you all on the 6th of December. Happy reading people!"

Aw I'm sorry you couldn't participate :( Hopefully the next one!

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) I am having internet problems, but I will try to update as I go.

message 14: by Jonel (new)

Jonel My 24hrs is almost up! Hope everyone had a great day of reading!

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) I still have 2 hours left. We'll see how far I get in my last book.

message 16: by Jonel (new)

Jonel Amy (Demonkittie) wrote: "I still have 2 hours left. We'll see how far I get in my last book."

Best of luck with that!!!!! My puppy has decided it's cuddle time. She's put up with my read-a-thon long enough.

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) LOL, my hand is not happy, but 2 hours with my last book. We'll see how far I get.

Amy (DemonKittie) (demonkittie) My time is done. If I hadn't slept 6 hours I might have finished my last book, but still...

message 19: by Trinity (new)

Trinity I will be updating the post tomorrow at 8 pm (EST time) so be sure to update your progress!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.