Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

The Nobody People (The Resonant Duology, #1)
This topic is about The Nobody People
Page Numbering Requests > Please correct page number

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Abigail Pankau (agatheathena) | 105 comments The Nobody People by Bob Proehl
ISBN: 1524798959 (ISBN13: 9781524798956)
Brand new Hardback

Final numbered page is 478 (at the end of the Acknowledgements).

If you include the "About the Author" and "About the Type", the the final page number would be 481.

Thanks in advance!

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4422 comments Abigail wrote: "The Nobody People by Bob Proehl
ISBN: 1524798959 (ISBN13: 9781524798956)
Brand new Hardback

Final numbered page is 478 (at the end of the Acknowledgements).

If you include the "About the Author" ..."

Hi Abigail. Word Cat shows the page numbering at 496 pages. Just want to check that there is nothing after page 481 on your copy (like an unnumbered page of text, for example) Also can you tell me what "about the type" is - haven't come across that one before. :)

Abigail Pankau (agatheathena) | 105 comments Hi!

The "About the Author" and "About the Type" are on un-numbered pages and then there are a few blank pages after those. "About the Type" is a page talking about the typeface used in the book. (I had been told previously that that was included in page counts.)

There are also pages at the beginning (list of other books by author, title page, another title page, copyright info page, dedication page, a page with a quote) that are not counted in the book's page numbering.

My guess is that the extra pages at the beginning, plus the few blank pages at the end, is all counted together to get the 496 pages on World Cat.

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4422 comments Thanks for the extra info. Page numbering changed to 481 & a couple of other things fixed. Thanks for reporting.

Abigail Pankau (agatheathena) | 105 comments Thank you!