Our Marvel Universe: Impending Doom discussion

Mods > Mod Chat

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) ~ MODS ONLY DISCUSSION ~

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I was wondering, should we add a thread for Nelson and Murdock Law Firm since they do, eventually, leave the Page Law Firm. . .

message 3: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Mr. Pool (Dead) | 91 comments Mod
I say no just because its an original rp. right? LIke, maybe they don't leave in this one

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Okay! Just realized I knew something from reading a comic. XD

Too many timelines. . . .

message 5: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Just think of this as our very own hahaha

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) There are several other people who have claimed characters such as:

Jubilee and Squirrel Girl by Fangs Sister
Black Widow by Kaya
Scarlet Witch and Clint by Alyssa
Ghost and Nightcrawler by Robert
Iron Lad, Spiderman (Miles) by Jack

Should we add these to taken or wait to see if they are among the unactive list so others can claim them?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Ik that some of those people are active, give them two weeks to start rping.
If they don't you can kick them.

message 9: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

I say we start cutting people now. It's been like a week. With consistent reminders. I get a couple days here and there- but without a forewarning I'd say a week is a long time to not be active. And it looks like most of these people have never posted or interacted in anyway.

message 10: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

And maybe the fence sitters will be more motivated if we cut a few people

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay...

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) I did send a message that this coming Tuesday there will be cuts, they had a week notice, but I'll only cut some of them. They will have the choice to return again.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) @Mr. Pool These are taken by Madison:

Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch)
Doreen Green (Squirrel Girl)