Our Marvel Universe: Impending Doom discussion

Welcome! > Activation Sheet

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Mr. Pool (Dead) | 91 comments Mod
Hey everyone! It's me. So, I had this idea- there's a lot of people in the group, and not a lot of people participating! So IF you're interested in taking part in this role play, comment here with your claimed character (so they should already be claimed), and just let us MODS know that you're actively here.

Eventually, everyone who hasn't posted here, we will look into removing from the group to clean things up! (I hope this is cool other MODs. Just an idea I had.)

message 2: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Deadpool. Currently in New Orleans, kicking names and taking butt.

message 3: by The Batman (Reagan) (last edited Sep 20, 2019 03:17PM) (new)

The Batman (Reagan) (thebatman7424) Matt Murdock- Jose's Bar trying to figure out the reason for the Kitchen Irish and the Brotherhood's team up.

message 4: by Priscilla (new)

Priscilla Sage (priscillasage) | 124 comments Rogue- In Jose’s Bar with Matt trying to figure out wby the Brotherhood is working for the Irish and what they are really up to.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I currently have no-one to rp with.
I have Shuri, Billie, and I think one more.
Cannot Remember.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) Yelena Belova -- New Orleans
Daisy Johnson -- Josie's Bar with Daredevil and Rogue
Romilda -- No where yet

message 7: by Mr. Pool, Commando (new)

Frank Castle just went live in the Alley in Hell's Kitchen. Would not be against him turning evil and joining Romilda.

((Silver O. Smith - Can't turn off disorders.)) After a bit of him and Billie, I'll bring Romilda in.