Legacy (Keeper of the Lost Cities, #8) Legacy discussion

People who are bored in class >.<

Comments Showing 1-50 of 152 (152 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Rory Hoeschen This is a chat for people who are bored in class. Eliza, Mubbs, Izbel, you can all join. Then if you have free time and you are bored, we can message each other! >.< I dunno guys I get bored a lot. The book has nothing to do with the discussion, I just needed one.

18BlueberryQueen Hey, im bored too and doing nothing!

message 4: by EkBar57 (new) - added it

EkBar57 hi im bored and im in class
i hate general science with a passion

18BlueberryQueen Same. Well just since in general. But Im in ELA right now.

message 6: by EkBar57 (new) - added it

EkBar57 i love ela i’m a bookworm
i just joined goodreads and i used to log my books in notes and last yr i read 253 total

18BlueberryQueen Wow. I’m pretty sure that’s more books than I’ve read in my lifetime. Actually wait I’m positive of that.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior i pretty much read a book a day

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior I hate science.........................

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior I hate science.........................

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) I hate science...

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) OMG did I mention- I HATE SCIENCE???

18BlueberryQueen SAME, my teacher is annoying.

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) My teacher says: "I am your servant who is at your service."
He's such a weirdo. Once, in class, he burst out crying after he read us a poem made by someone who went through the holocaust (not about the holocaust). Another time, he told us "My wife and I are trying really hard to have children." We all felt VERY awkward, but he continued teaching like everything was normal.

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) i will prob have a lot more to say in class when the teacher's not looking :)

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) I'm at home now tho.

18BlueberryQueen Same, to both. To be honest I’m surprised know one cares that I’m trying not to laugh in class. Especially since I sit in the front in all my classes.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior Mushka wrote: "My teacher says: "I am your servant who is at your service."
He's such a weirdo. Once, in class, he burst out crying after he read us a poem made by someone who went through the holocaust (not abo..."

what the heck!!!!!

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior in math i sit next to my best freind and sometimes we can't stop laughing. one time my math teacher said he has sausage fingers so thats what we call him........not to his face though BUT I HATE MATH!!! the onlys classes i really like is english and art and chior

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) Oh cool. I like math (good teacher, history (better teacher), and English

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior well at least you dident get sick on your birthday!

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior IM NOT KIDDING I STARTED PUKING!!!!
sry TMI

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) Ehhh.. we all embarrassingly puked at least one time in our lives.

18BlueberryQueen Definitely true. You do not want to know the places me or my brother have done “stuff”. We are a weird family, but I’ve known that for years.

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) BooksRegina!! wrote: "Banana wrote: "Definitely true. You do not want to know the places me or my brother have done “stuff”. We are a weird family, but I’ve known that for years."

Just like the Vackers? LOL"

XD

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) LOL. I am supposed to be doing homework right now, soo...

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior I tell my mom i have homework just to get on the computer and chat my friends considering my mom won't let me get a phone!

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior math classsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) YES! Same here- no iphone :(

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior shes like you cant get a phone tell you can pay for it!!!

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior i fell asleep in math class cuz i was up tell 10:30 watching super bull...... well my dad way i was with freinds

Mushka (Master of the Hewo) i wanted to watch it, but there were no screens or internet on the plane. By the time we got to the hotel, there was only 6 minutes left.

Tris |Just say my name and ill take you away|  Prior oh well im not a big fan of foot ball but i go for sertan teams cuz my dad does. do you go for 49ers or cheifs

Mayflower *looking at goodreads in Humanities class, sees "bored in class"
LOL, this is my life.

Mayflower my friends are drawing on eachother and my teacher legit doesn't care.

Mayflower my school combines social studies and literacy into Humanity's and it lasts TWO periods.

Mayflower we have that at the end of the day. it sucks.

Mayflower does your school do ZAP? i just got ZAPed like, 5 times.

« previous 1 3 4