Laurel County Public Library discussion

Book Tags > What are book tags?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystyna (last edited Sep 18, 2019 08:32AM) (new)

Krystyna | 1735 comments Mod
Book tags are a set of questions that usually focus around a certain theme. These questions are answered with book-related responses. Book tags are really fun to participate in. They let everyone share their bookish opinions and connect with other readers. Feel free to participate because everyone is tagged!

message 2: by Debra Digs (new)

Debra Digs G. | 1243 comments Question, because I am do not quite understand. Is this like a book challenge?

message 3: by Krystyna (new)

Debra wrote: "Question, because I am do not quite understand. Is this like a book challenge?"

No, it's more like book related questions that around centered around a theme, usually, that you answer with bookish responses. I posted a fall time cozy time tag already and that will give you more of an example.

message 4: by Debra Digs (new)

Debra Digs G. | 1243 comments Thanks Krystyna. I found the fall time cozy tag and still don't get it! Grrr....sometimes I wonder about my brain. But I am going to the other post and try to participate.

message 5: by Debra Digs (new)

Debra Digs G. | 1243 comments Thinking.

So we post books that we have already read?

message 6: by Krystyna (new)

Debra wrote: "Thinking.

So we post books that we have already read?"

It doesn't have to be things that you've already read. Some questions will be about books you've read but it will be indicated within the question.

message 7: by Debra Digs (new)

Debra Digs G. | 1243 comments Okay. Thanks.

message 8: by Krystyna (new)

Debra wrote: "Okay. Thanks."

You're welcome.