What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Three Times a Bride
This topic is about Three Times a Bride
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Short romance story of young woman who doesn’t see well without her glasses. She wanted revenge on a guy I think for her sister and she has a plan to embarrass him but gets the wrong man! [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Kitchens | 9 comments Rachel I believe is the preachers daughter. I know she had a plan to embarrass a guy (again,I think bc of her sister) but somehow she gets trapped with him and they are discovered in the church together and her father forces them to marry only for her to discover it was the older brother (I think his name was Clint)
Clint has several younger siblings he is responsible for and is ok with having her to help
There are several scenes of her doing things like burning the biscuits because she can’t see well. I remember in the end he finally convinces her to wear her glasses in front of him and is very sweet about how cute she looks
I read this in the late 90s to early 2000’s, but it could be from before that. I know the book I read it in was one where it had several short stories by two or three different authors in it

message 2: by Jody (new) - added it

Jody | 96 comments Love is Blind by Lynsay Sands is similar and I believe you would enjoy while waiting.

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Kitchens | 9 comments Ok.
It isn’t the exact one but it does sound interesting and I’m excited to try it. Thank you :-)

message 4: by Ayshe (new)

Ayshe | 4161 comments "Fancy Free" from Three Times a Bride maybe?

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Kitchens | 9 comments That was it! You’re awesome. Thank you very much :-)