Editors and Writers discussion

I need an editor with experience in christian stories

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ifeanyi (new)

Ifeanyi Akanegbu (hearns) | 3 comments My manuscript is a collection of short stories of christian background. I am looking for a seasoned but inexpensive editor with experience in this genre. My work is not doctrinal, but stories anyone can read. If anyone has any recommendations please let me know. Thanks in advance

message 2: by Leslie (new)

Leslie McKee (leslielmckee) | 7 comments I've worked with a number of Christian authors (indie and traditionally published). If you're still looking for an editor, feel free to contact me. You can find my contact info, as well as a bit about me and my services, on my website: https://lmckeeediting.wixsite.com/lmc...

message 3: by Ifeanyi (new)

Ifeanyi Akanegbu (hearns) | 3 comments Leslie wrote: "I've worked with a number of Christian authors (indie and traditionally published). If you're still looking for an editor, feel free to contact me. You can find my contact info, as well as a bit ab..."

Thanks Leslie, I will contact you

message 4: by Affordable (new)

Affordable Editors | 2 comments I recently finished a line edit for a Christian author and would love to work more in the genre. You can check out my experience and contact me at my website: www.AffordableEditors.com.

message 5: by Leslie (new)

Leslie McKee (leslielmckee) | 7 comments Iffy wrote: "Leslie wrote: "I've worked with a number of Christian authors (indie and traditionally published). If you're still looking for an editor, feel free to contact me. You can find my contact info, as w..."

Sounds good. Thanks.

message 6: by Kelly (new)

Kelly Hartigan (xterraweb) | 27 comments Are you still looking for an editor who has experience with Christian stories?

If you are, have any questions, and/or would like a free 2,000-word sample edit, please email me at editor@xterraweb.com or message me here on Goodreads.

I look forward to hearing from you, and hopefully working with you, in the near future.

Kelly