What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance...Hero is in a band and his name his like Oracal, Orcal, or Orval or something like that.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments Hi I'm looking for a book that I read a blurb about.

The heroine was at a bar when a guy (I think his name was Jackson) comes up to offer to buy her a drink but she turns him down. Then a guy (the hero) on the other side of her said something and she turns towards the voice to see that it is lead singer of a popular band. She pretends not to know who he is because of him being a big time player. He has a weird name something like Orval or Oracle or something like that. She then turns to the other guy a accepts his offer to buy her a drink and a course that intrigues him.
I hope that someone recognizes this book. I don't know if the book is out yet or not but would love to read it. Thanks

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32201 comments Mod
Shelia, can you tell us more about the heroine - e.g, her age, job/skills, who's she with or waiting for at the bar, family/friends, etc.?

What's the tone - e.g., romantic, angsty, steamy/clean, funny, etc.?

What's the location (country/region/city)?

message 3: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments I never read the book it was just a blurb of a book. An sorry I didn't update the post but I found out what it was. Playboy by JS Cooper

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32201 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Sheila.

message 5: by Shelia (new)

Shelia Williams | 747 comments Can someone please edit this post for me to Solved. I can't figure out how to do it from my phone. The book is Playboy by JS Cooper. Thanks