What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Deal Breaker
This topic is about The Deal Breaker
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary second chance romance where hero ran away from heroine on prom day. Possible Spoiler ahead. [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rising (new)

Rising | 16 comments Might contain slight spoiler.

Hero and heroine were in relationship in high school and hero had a bad home life I think he was living with foster parents who kicked him out of the house on his 18 birthday and heroine has no idea about this. So on the day of the prom, heroine keeps waiting for him to show up but he doesn’t. Heroine father was a florist because hero buys the corsage from him. They both grow up and later years hero come looking for heroine. Hero wants heroin3 to work on a project for him. Heroine opens her marketing agency and her office is on top of laundromat. Hero is kinda using her to get a land? To build new mall

I can’t remember the name of this book. I would appreciate it if someone helped me. Thanks in advanc

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
A guess - Playing With Trouble by Joya Ryan?

Rising, around what year did you read this book? This will help us narrow down the search.

Tips for posting a book request - https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 3: by Rising (new)

Rising | 16 comments Thank you for trying but I found the name of the book. It’s call deal breaker by cat Carmine.

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34380 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Rising. Thanks for the update. Here's the link - The Deal Breaker by Cat Carmine.