Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Other Odds N Ends > Book Bloger asking authors if you are wiling to answer some Questions to help promote your book

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by laura8759 (last edited Sep 14, 2019 05:42PM) (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 45 comments are You an author wanting to promote your book so more people can read your book well then comment down below and I will reply with some questions or put your email down below and I will email you the question's
for a Q and A
I only post about murder , murder mystery , mystery, thriller , suspense , horror , ya , teen , children's , nonfiction and fiction books
on my blog so make sure your book are in that
Genre

message 2: by C.J. (new)

C.J. (cjbookz) | 8 comments I am absolutely willing to participate.
Awakened Dreams: Astronimacy Trilogy Book One

message 3: by laura8759 (last edited Apr 24, 2020 08:06PM) (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 45 comments Does your book come in a pdf formate.

message 4: by C.J. (new)

C.J. (cjbookz) | 8 comments It does.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 33 comments I have a Young Adult Suspense. I'm able to send you a PDF if you're interested. A Homecoming to Forget by Emily Camp

message 6: by laura8759 (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 45 comments Emily wrote: "I have a Young Adult Suspense. I'm able to send you a PDF if you're interested. A Homecoming to Forget by Emily Camp"

I already read a home coming to forget.

message 7: by laura8759 (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 45 comments C.J. wrote: "It does."

You can send it to my email t.r.n.t.headquarters@gmail.com

message 8: by Dave (new)

Dave Williams | 98 comments My email is davejwilliams705@gmail.com. I just had my sequel come out, so this seems like a good opportunity.

message 9: by laura8759 (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 45 comments Dave J. wrote: "My email is davejwilliams705@gmail.com. I just had my sequel come out, so this seems like a good opportunity."
I just sent you the questions

message 10: by Emily (new)

Emily | 33 comments laura8759 wrote: "Emily wrote: "I have a Young Adult Suspense. I'm able to send you a PDF if you're interested. A Homecoming to Forget by Emily Camp"

I already read a home coming to forget."

That's awesome! I do have a YA contemporary romance that recently came out if you want to read that one. Not sure if you like that genre or if you just want mystery/thrillers. Boy of the Week

message 11: by laura8759 (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 45 comments Emily wrote: "laura8759 wrote: "Emily wrote: "I have a Young Adult Suspense. I'm able to send you a PDF if you're interested. A Homecoming to Forget by Emily Camp"

I already read a home coming to forget...."

My email is t.r.n.t.headquarters@gmail.com

message 12: by Shawn (new)

Shawn Shipp (magoschonkers) | 5 comments laura8759 wrote: "are You an author wanting to promote your book so more people can read your book well then comment down below and I will reply with some questions or put your email down below and I will email you ..."

yes I am, please message me.