Austenesque Lovers TBR Challenge 2019 discussion

Recommendations by Topic > Austenesque Alphabet Challenge - Letter Q

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 512 comments I am trying to complete an Austenesque Alphabet Challenge but don't have any books on my TBR list with titles that start with the letter Q. Does anyone have any suggestions for Austenesque titles starting with Q?

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 512 comments Elin wrote: "https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13099696/1..."

Thank you for sharing this link for Quirks Of Fate. It looks like it might be interesting. I admit I haven't been checking FanFiction.net as much this year as last year for Austenesque stories.

message 4: by Anji (new)

Anji | 735 comments Queen of the Desert: Pride and Prejudice in the Desert Concludes is the third of Lavinia Angell's Pride and Prejudice in the Desert trilogy. I had it as my Q title last year, but you do need to read the first two books beforehand. Well worth it, though.

message 5: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea (crystal_dark) | 512 comments Anji wrote: "Queen of the Desert: Pride and Prejudice in the Desert Concludes is the third of Lavinia Angell's Pride and Prejudice in the Desert trilogy. I had it as my Q title ..."

Thanks for the suggestion, I will look into it.