What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Head Hunters
This topic is about The Head Hunters
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Thriller: Decapitated and living heads in a room are used for illegal medical experiments [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Per Christian (new)

Per Christian (pcfrankplads) | 2 comments Looking for a medical thriller, where doctors illegally decapitate heads from bodies, and keep them secretly alive for medical experiments. "Liberated" from their bodies, their brains process everything faster and more intense. (If I remember correctly.)

The heads are placed together in a room. We follow them and the female project leader, who at times behaves sadistically towards her subjects, whenever they don't behave like she wants them to.

I think the novel might be from the 70's or early 80's.

Thanks for any help!

message 2: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2056 comments "Heads" by David Osborn, maybe Heads

message 3: by Trilobyte (new)

Trilobyte | 144 comments Friends Come in Boxes This, perhaps?

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott It doesn't exactly fit, but there is something like this in Finishing Touches.

message 5: by Per Christian (new)

Per Christian (pcfrankplads) | 2 comments Andy wrote: ""Heads" by David Osborn, maybe Heads"

That's the one!

I just bought the Kindle edition (called "The Head Hunters") from Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Head-Hunters-M...

Thanks a lot!

message 6: by Andy (new)

Andy Love | 2056 comments Glad to help. Someone else was looking for this last year I think so it was fresh in my mind