Play Book Tag discussion

16 views
Footnotes > Listen to the Music for The Streaming Wheel of Time Series-Awesome Score!

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7102 comments The Complete Wheel of Time is being made into a TV series and this is the music for that-even if you never read the books-take a listen to this Orchastra!

https://www.tor.com/2019/09/06/listen...


message 2: by Karin (last edited Sep 13, 2019 06:38PM) (new)

Karin | 6877 comments Wow, this is something. It is funny to watch such a performance where the orchestra is dressed so casually, though.


message 3: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7102 comments Karin wrote: "Wow, this is something. It is funny to watch such a performance where the orchestra is dressed so casually, though."

I am not musical at all, but I can imagine that when they are recording, this is how they dress. It must be a good break for them to be so casual in their dress once in awhile.


message 4: by Jason (new)

Jason Oliver | 2063 comments Lovely, thank-you for sharing. I don't know anything about the Complete Wheel of Time Series


message 5: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7102 comments Jason wrote: "Lovely, thank-you for sharing. I don't know anything about the Complete Wheel of Time Series"

It is quite the fantasy series Jason, Robert Jordan began in 1990 with The Eye of the World and I believe their are 13 or fourteen books that follow. I devoured them all the first year after my lumbar fusion when I was pretty much home bound. I remember you enjoyed the Temeraire book, well this is probably a step or above that IMO.


message 6: by Karin (new)

Karin | 6877 comments Joanne wrote: "Karin wrote: "Wow, this is something. It is funny to watch such a performance where the orchestra is dressed so casually, though."

I am not musical at all, but I can imagine that when they are rec..."


But of course, and they dress like this in rehearsal. I've seen my son's student orchestras rehearse like this, but when I watch a performance it is a bit disconcerting for me :)


back to top