Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Page Numbering Requests > Page number is (very) wrong

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Helena (last edited Sep 13, 2019 05:53AM) (new)

Helena | 8 comments Hi.
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/3...
The book is showing "612014" pages on its goodreads page. However, it has got, in fact, only 61 pages (plus 2 for bibliography).
If someone could fix that, that would be great. :)
Thanks!

PS: I can't find the isbn number anywhere, sorry.

message 2: by JJ (new)

JJ Coetzer (yennorks) | 288 comments Hi, do you have a link to Amazon or similar?

message 3: by Helena (new)

Helena | 8 comments Sorry, no. Actually i bought this book in a street in Milan from a random woman selling this book, looking like a second hand book. I searched online and it apparently got no isbn number... the only thing i could find on internet was this: [13 2 BUF SAN - 4180007935] Zimani, Fariha. I don't know what that means.
On the page number: i guess "612014" was refering to: the page number, followed by year of publication.

message 4: by Sandra (new)

Sandra | 24761 comments Helena, is it a paperback? And we include the bibliography, so 63 pages.

message 5: by JJ (new)

JJ Coetzer (yennorks) | 288 comments Have updated, from what I could find on google is also the page count of 612014

message 6: by Helena (new)

Helena | 8 comments Yes, it is paperback.

message 7: by Helena (new)

Helena | 8 comments Thanks a lot!

message 8: by JJ (new)

JJ Coetzer (yennorks) | 288 comments Helena, does the book have a barcode on the back by any chance?

message 9: by Helena (new)

Helena | 8 comments No :(
The back has only the synopsis, the price and the publisher logo (Touba Culturale).
The inside back cover hasn't got much information either.
"Proprietà letteraria riservata
-Copyright Symbol- Touba Culturale Italy s.r.l"
and the original title