Play Book Tag discussion

A Clash of Kings  (A Song of Ice and Fire, #2)
This topic is about A Clash of Kings
Archive: Other Books > A Song of Ice and Fire: Clash of Kings

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Crumb | 159 comments Hi all! I've missed you and I"m getting back into doing what I love: Reading and writing reviews. I've been So, So BUSY with finishing my Bachelor's degree. I am happy to be back!

For my full review please visit this link: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7644 comments Crumb, is the bachelor's done?! Congrats! That is such a huge accomplishment!

And, you wasted no time in diving into a huge book! lol. I also really enjoyed this book. I have actually enjoyed all of them I have read (through #4) but his lack of ability to actually finish the series and my complete and total obsession with the HBO show led me to not read the 5th one. If and when he finishes the book series, then I want to start back at book one and read them all.

Joanne (joabroda1) | 7114 comments Congratulations Crumb! What is your degree in?

This one was my favorite of this "never-ending" series-I have read all of them twice and will still need to read the last one, if and when he wraps it up

Nicole R (drnicoler) | 7644 comments Joanne, he has TWO more books to get to (insert eye roll here). Ugh, I feel like he will never get them done.

annapi | 4856 comments Congratulations! What's next for you?

Crumb | 159 comments Nicole R wrote: "Crumb, is the bachelor's done?! Congrats! That is such a huge accomplishment!

And, you wasted no time in diving into a huge book! lol. I also really enjoyed this book. I have actually enjoyed all ..."

Hi, Nicole! Thank you so much! My degree will be done in two months! I have eight more credits to complete. :-)

Crumb | 159 comments annapi wrote: "Congratulations! What's next for you?"

I am going to be applying for my Master's in Library Science.. surprise, surprise!

message 8: by Amy (new)

Amy | 8164 comments Good for you Crumb! A great addition to the field!

Crumb | 159 comments Thank you so much, Amy!