Life at the Library discussion

What's your favorite part of fall??

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kiera, Kiera's bookish thoughts (new)

Kiera | 115 comments Mod
What do you like most about fall?

Fall is almost here! I can't believe it. It feels like summer just started a few weeks ago and now its coming to an end!!

message 2: by Kiera, Kiera's bookish thoughts (new)

Kiera | 115 comments Mod
I like reading in my pjs on those rainy fall days. I hate going back to school! But I love seeing all the beautiful red and orange leaves on the trees.

Marc *Dark Reader of the Woods* (marcthedarc) Kiera wrote: "What do you like most about fall?

Fall is almost here! I can't believe it. It feels like summer just started a few weeks ago and now its coming to an end!!"

Wow you really love the season! I like the cool weather, hanging out outdoors without needing sunscreen or mosquito repellent any more. I love crunching through fallen leaves on walks.

I don't like the daylight savings time change any more; the joy of sleeping an extra hour is lost on children so as a parent I am simply up an hour earlier.

message 4: by Daisy (new)

Daisy | 2 comments Making it cozy at home, putting some candles on, getting the warm blankets out. Marathoning my favorite movies. walking my parents dogs, seeing how the forest changes. Wearing sweaters!! The good sleep I get when the rain clatters against the roof.