Warriors Lovers! discussion

Favorite Characters > Favorite Characters of the Third Series!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 252 (252 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Willowmist | 7835 comments Mod
JAYPAW! -huggles Jaypaw-

message 2: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Jaypaw... totally!!!

message 3: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Yeah! GO JAYPAW!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Lionpaw

message 5: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments I also like Cinderpaw.. 'cause she's cinderpelt, of course.. and plus it's funny when she remembers stuff that there is no reason for her if she was a regular apprentice.

message 6: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Yeah...but Jaypaw kicks butt! ^^

message 7: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments You got that right

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 77 comments I like the apprentice from WindClan i forgot her name but I like her.the one that is in love with Lionpaw. I wish she hadn't made them seperate. Thats what makes the book interesting.

message 9: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Her name's Heatherpaw. I didn't like it because the whole forbidden love thing is so unoriginal. It was good the first time, with Graystripe and Silverstream, but they keep doing it again and again. The Erins overuse it WAY too much.

message 10: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Yup...but I think that it was actually quite nice that Lionpaw and Heatherpaw stopped meeting; I mean, it was different, at least... O_o

message 11: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Me too. For once they didn't continue seeing each other until someone died or something else like that.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 77 comments My favorite person of all time is Lionpaw

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I agree. Lionpaw is awesome!

message 14: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Lionpaw is cool. He's like almost an exact copy of his father. That's why I like Jaypaw better. He's more mysterious, and unpredictable, and just so DIFFERENT.

message 15: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i like jaypaw! he's prickly, kinda like Yellowfang was, and i like the way he gets around really well, even though he's blind. i dont like how he keeps wantin to take advantage of the other clans when he trespasses on dreams though.

message 16: by ♥([Melody])♥ (new)

♥([Melody])♥ Killer-Queen (madmonkeyink) | 2 comments I totally admire Jaypaw. He has this sorta aura of wanting to fit in but yet he isolates himself by doing that.Well all in all he's just great! =)

message 17: by Felicity/Rosestar, "I want to go home. Now." Smogcloud (new)

Felicity/Rosestar (felicity) | 14747 comments Mod
I like Cinderpaw. She is just so awesome! I also like spottedleaf (she's in every series.)

message 18: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments same here! I also agree with you, Heather. I don't like how he takes advantage of other clans weakneses so often. plus he also reminds me of yellowfang and skywatcher

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth | 77 comments Jaypaw just seems too grumpy and i think its really mean that he spies on other peoples dreams he takes advantage of other pple. I hope the Erins have some new ideas....

message 20: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) i dont mind that jaypaw spies, i just mind that he wants to take advantage of other clans instead of helping them. if he wanted to help the other clans, he would be totally the bestest ever!

message 21: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 2194 comments Exactly, and he could use his dream powers to help them, then!

message 22: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) that would be uber sweet if he did

message 23: by Sandy (new)

Sandy | 22 comments i like every cat
by the by, who's Jaypaw's and Lionpaw's sister again?

message 24: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

SANDRA! You're alive! See your profile. And her name is Hollypaw! I can't believe you forgot! -gasps-

message 25: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments Erin Hunter writes so fast! I haven't read thier series for over a year! Never finished the second and the third... are the third series good?

message 26: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

Allie (pearlrose95) | 13023 comments Mod
so good!!~!

message 27: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments Wow the !!~! must mean it's really good! I better get started reading!!! x3

message 28: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

that wuz an accident, lol but they r good

message 29: by Waffle...♥ (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments LoL but the message is clear! Now to the super, duper, (what comes after duper?) long line of request!!! TO THE LIBARY! *charges through a croud tripping along the way* I'm *pants* almost *pants* there!!!!

message 30: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

LOL

message 31: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) wow waffle. i admire the enthusiasm, but plz dont kill urself in an attempt to get the books!

message 32: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

ya calm down... write a poem 2 express urself, lol thats wat i tell my friends.

message 33: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

((LOL!! Waffle, you're funny!!!))

message 34: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

ya she is!

message 35: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

^^ Yup!

message 36: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) *sigh* i luv this group... we're all so crazy...

message 37: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

looney tunes...

message 38: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) heehee... srry. i have a headache and am sleep deprived, meaning im EXTRA loopy rite now... *grins*

message 39: by Allie, You make me happy whether you know it or not (new)

lol

message 40: by Waffle...♥ (last edited Apr 29, 2008 04:06PM) (new)

Waffle...♥ (rawritzwaffle) | 421 comments Okay a poem (Haiku):

I must get those books
For I fear going crazy
Wait a min. I am!

>:O Ahhh! It's not helping!!!

Aww thankiies :3 Actually I think we all are very funny and super friendly! Group hug, group hug!!! Cheers to the crazy group!

message 41: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments YAY!! (i think) I AM CONFUSED!!!!!!

message 42: by Snowsong (last edited Apr 30, 2008 07:36AM) (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) yeah, umm, waffle? YOU HAVE BEEN CRAZY!!!! susie, y r u confused?! whats to be confused about? *joins in group hug*

message 43: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments i am always confused *joins in hug too*

message 44: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((i am sitting here, rocking back and forth, disolved in a fit of giggles))

message 45: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Whee! *glomps*

message 46: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments glomps?! i don't understand compicated word....

message 47: by Willowmist, Bankai, Daiguren Hyōurinmaru! Willow come back! (new)

Glomps is like tackling/extreme hug...ish..

message 48: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments Oooo ok *ouch*

message 49: by Susie/Ashmoon (new)

Susie/Ashmoon (snicolaysen18) | 6702 comments *Falls to the ground w/impact*

message 50: by Snowsong (new)

Snowsong (kdskid007) ((wow... u guys r hilarious!))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6