Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > I am sick of reading YA paranormal reverse harem books. I am more interested in ADULT PARSNORMAL REVERSE HAREM STEAMY SEX BOOKS. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Skyler (new)

Skyler Minnick (skylerslalawonderland) | 22 comments I am sick of reading YA paranormal reverse harem books. I am more interested in ADULT PARSNORMAL REVERSE HAREM STEAMY SEX BOOKS. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??

message 2: by Skyler (new)

Skyler Minnick (skylerslalawonderland) | 22 comments I'm looking for adult reverse harem, easy to get into, paranormal book. Any suggestions?

message 3: by Reese (new)

Reese | 2 comments I'm reading this right now.......
Four Psychos by Kristy Cunning
It's pretty good so far.

message 4: by Cozen (last edited Sep 17, 2019 06:00PM) (new)

Cozen | 442 comments Steal the Light (Thieves, #1) by Lexi Blake Steal the Light Now Steal the light is a MFM story of about 5 books, but the sixth book in the series Ripper (Hunter, #1; Thieves, #6) by Lexi Blake Ripper is a different heroine couple spinoff that is more Reverse Harem for the first book and some of the second. You might want to give it a try at least to see if it quails the need long enough to find a non-YA RH PR book (boy that is a mouth full). It definitely is in the steamy adult category.

message 5: by Cozen (new)

Cozen | 442 comments I’m apart of the group “Kiss and Tell” and they had a discussion on Reverse Harems. Apparently there’s a list for it https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/6... I hope you can find what you’re looking for there.

message 6: by Cozen (new)

Cozen | 442 comments Oh wait. I do know of a definate Reverse Harem. It’s a dark romance Sigil (Irdesi Empire #1) by Addison Cain Sigil. If you don’t mind the dark part, than it’s definitely in you criteria.

message 7: by PepperP0t (last edited Sep 19, 2019 03:29AM) (new)

PepperP0t  | 534 comments you can also find multiple lists that have used similar tags under: browse/list/reverse harem

As I go through the lists I usually pick books randomly to see what other lists/tags they could be under that didn't occur to me

message 8: by Skyler (new)

Skyler Minnick (skylerslalawonderland) | 22 comments Thank you all! I read a ton! Getting over a leg injury so that’s pretty much all I do! So thanks so much and keep the recommendations coming please! Will check these out!

message 9: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey | 14 comments You could try A Wicked Hunger. It's an adult series where the heroine bonds with several vampires.

A Wicked Hunger (Creatures of Darkness #1) by Kiersten Fay

message 10: by Sally (new)

Sally Sinclair | 1 comments Tigers Eye. Nocturne Falls. Crescent City. Rouen Chronicles. All great.

message 11: by Fiona (new)

message 12: by Skyler (new)

Skyler Minnick (skylerslalawonderland) | 22 comments Thank you both. I put them on my want to read list. They look good!!

message 13: by Skyler (new)

Skyler Minnick (skylerslalawonderland) | 22 comments Keep the recommendations coming!!!

message 14: by Whitney (last edited Oct 17, 2019 04:53PM) (new)

Whitney (whitneybookmagic) | 4 comments Spotted Her First by Emma Dean Spotted Her First by Emma Dean

Daughter of Persephone (Cerberus, #1) by Helen Scott Daughter of Persephone by Helen Scott

The Nine (Foxfire Burning, #1) by C.M. Stunich The Nine by C.M. Stunich

Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts #1) by Eva Chase Consort of Secrets by Eva Chase

Marked By Power (The Marked, #1) by Cece Rose Marked By Power By Rose, Cece

Four Psychos (The Dark Side, #1) by Kristy Cunning Four Psychos by Kristy Cunning
For us crazy Bitches.

message 15: by P.C. (new)

P.C. Benson | 8 comments Fortis p.c.benson

message 16: by P.C. (new)

P.C. Benson | 8 comments Sorry I was trying to link my book. I'm very new with Goodreads and I don't know how to do it😖. Anyway, its slow burn but still very steamy if you know what I mean 😉.

message 17: by PepperP0t (new)

PepperP0t  | 534 comments click add book/author above the comment box, type name in, click add.

message 18: by P.C. (new)

P.C. Benson | 8 comments hmm...I swear I'm not tech illiterate but I don't see that! Does it look different on the phone? I'm not using an app. just the phone browser. I know there are some other functions missing in the home page as well.

message 19: by Jane (new)

Jane Abraham (jleeabraham) | 1 comments Am new here as well as new as an author and still trying to fit in and learn more about communications, posting and setting up my page etc. have a lot going on in my plate/head, will catch up with you guys as soon as am less busy with all the platform.

message 20: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneybookmagic) | 4 comments When I first started Goodreads I found a post with instructions on Image adding. Below I have copied that same post with some updated info from myself.

To add images or books on to a Goodreads post:

If you're trying to add a book cover image in the text box below the comments. Click the teal add book/author link that appears above the text field.

A window will pop up. Here you can select the link button or cover at the bottom of the window, then search for the book you want to add to the post.

As soon as you find it, click Add. The cover image or link should automatically appear when you publish your comment. Note that it will be just the title. The Authors name will need to be added.

If you're trying to add an image that isn't a book cover, you will need a URL to the picture you want to add. This is also called the image address. If you right-click on an image, the drop-down box should have an option to "copy image address". As soon as you have this URL, type img src= then insert the image address between the quotation marks like this: img src="( Past URL here )"
Before posting add a triangle bracket to each end (< and >) of the entire code.

It may take a few tries to get it right but hope this helps any newbies.

message 21: by Amy*skye.rhyme (last edited Oct 20, 2019 06:38AM) (new)

Amy*skye.rhyme | 58 comments Bev wrote: "I am sick of reading YA paranormal reverse harem books. I am more interested in ADULT PARSNORMAL REVERSE HAREM STEAMY SEX BOOKS. ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE??"

You might like this one. It's definitely not young adult-ish and it's my favorite reverse harem series with some steam and a great plot. I loved it!

BloodLust (Rise of the Iliri, #1) by Auryn Hadley BloodLust by Auryn Hadley
(Rise of the Iliri #1)

message 22: by Skyler (new)

Skyler Minnick (skylerslalawonderland) | 22 comments Thank all of you. Will be looking into all of these!! Thanks on tips how to add book. Never knew how!!