What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Denying Heaven (Room 103, #3)
This topic is about Denying Heaven
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary romance, hero was in band, heroine was a stripper for a while, ends up pregnant

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ana (last edited Sep 10, 2019 11:28AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana Stasia (shhhhhimreading) | 9 comments Spoilers ahead
The book was kind of dark. It was possibly a second chance romance. Hero was in a popular band. Heroine got blackmailed at some point and has to have sex with blackmailer. She was taking drugs. Hero thought she tried to kill herself towards the end but actually didn't.

message 2: by TeriD (new)

TeriD | 111 comments Oooh, this sounds interesting! Can you give any more info?

message 3: by Ana (last edited Sep 11, 2019 10:08AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana Stasia (shhhhhimreading) | 9 comments TeriD wrote: "Oooh, this sounds interesting! Can you give any more info?"
Found the book after looking through my library. And I remembered it slightly wrong, she wasn't a stripper, she was in a band. I just remebered there was something about a stage there and assumed stripper xD

message 4: by Terri (new)

Terri | 327 comments Could you list the name of the book please so that if anyone else is looking, or is interested in reading it they will know? Thanks.

message 5: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana Stasia (shhhhhimreading) | 9 comments I thought I did... I put the name in the topic section when I moved it to the solved folder... anyways, the book is Denying Heaven, by DH Sidebottom,part of the Room 103 series

message 6: by Terri (new)

Terri | 327 comments Denying Heaven (Room 103, #3) by D.H. Sidebottom is the link. Thanks for letting us know.

message 7: by Ana (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ana Stasia (shhhhhimreading) | 9 comments I'm sorry for the trouble Terri... I did try to add the book to the "this topic is about" section, but I guess something went wrong.

message 8: by Terri (new)

Terri | 327 comments No troubles, just if someone else is looking for this book or wants to read it, they now can cause the info is added, that is all:)