Weekly Check-Ins > Week 36 Check-In

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cassandrah (new)

Cassandrah Woyak | 203 comments Mod
For the week of Sept. 1-7.

message 2: by Cassandrah (new)

Cassandrah Woyak | 203 comments Mod
And here is where my reading has come to a grinding halt! And I apologize for not having these check ins posted, because this week I was in the hospital and gave birth to my daughter! Still haven't had much time to read, hopefully that will change soon and I can fit some in but I'm enjoying being at home with her right now :)

message 3: by Sonya (new)

Sonya (thelibrarianin3b) | 93 comments Looking back I actually did a lot of reading this week too, thanks to Hurricane Dorian I guess, even though I was still really busy with work - Librarians are put on call center duty during storms. :(

I finished:
'Southern Lady Code' by Helen Ellis - Short story collection. Pretty funny.
'Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls' by Ann M. Martin - Another babysitter's club book I happened to have. Oh the nostalgia of reading this series again.
'I'm Not Dying with You Tonight' by Kimberly Jones & Gilly Segal - I did not like this book. The character development in the extra chapters helped a lot but overall the book was problematic.
'The Graveyard Book' by Neil Gaiman. Another audiobook read by the author. I really enjoyed this book. It’s a retelling if the Jungle Book which is really interesting as it’s a story of a boy raised by ghosts in a graveyard.