Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > Tried to "claim" an author page but no response.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Li (new)

Li (sharkii) | 2 comments Hi! This is my first time posting so I hope I'm doing things correctly. Sorry if I'm not.

I recently found out that I have an author page due to having been published in an anthology: Li Charmaine Anne

I tried to "claim" it but have had no response in over a week. I was told I could also post here to get this done? How can I "claim" my profile as a Goodreads author?

While I have other work published in literary journals, I don't think I have anything available on Amazon. Is this okay? Let me know if you guys need more information.

Thanks!

message 2: by Emily (last edited Sep 08, 2019 05:16PM) (new)

Emily | 13019 comments Unfortunately you were given incorrect information. The librarians group consists of volunteers who edit book/author records on the site; we have nothing to do with the author approval process. If you have questions about your approval status you will need to contact Goodreads staff:
https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta...

message 3: by Li (new)

Li (sharkii) | 2 comments Emily wrote: "Unfortunately you were given incorrect information. The librarians group consists of volunteers who edit book/author records on the site; we have nothing to do with the author approval process. If ..."

Alrighty, thanks!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.