2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Hunt (Predator Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about The Hunt
The Hunt > Question Q

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4850 comments Mod
Did you anticipate Delilah coming after Miranda following Larsen’s death? Would you have expected her husband to have seen something of her craziness, especially since her son saw something missing in her?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 653 comments Yes, I was sure she'd come. However, I hadn't expected her to be a female peeping Tom before her attempt on Miranda's life. Her husband didn't seem to be very touch-feely either. I didn't quite get him as a character.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4850 comments Mod
I was pretty certain she’d go after Miranda.

I don’t know why Delilah’s husband couldn’t see how messed up she was. He had to have known she was distant with their son.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments She said she was going to cut and run. I was a little surprised, but she was truly crazy.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments It didn't really surprise me. I think her husband, after so many years, probably didn't pay any attention to her.

Melissa (melissasd) | 580 comments I did. She wanted revenge for his death. I think her husband did make a comment about Delilah being distant and cold. I agree with Karen. They really weren't a very loving family. Unfortunately for Ryan he got more attention from his Uncle Davy.