2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Hunt (Predator Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about The Hunt
The Hunt > Question N

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
Miranda and Ashley’s escape was harrowing. What did you learn about Miranda? Was this experience therapeutic for her, in some ways? If so, how?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1331 comments She was determined that both she and Ashley would survive, even with Ashley not helping much. She outwitted and outsmarted the monster and it was the ending she needed to give her closure.

Well said, Anita. It took her nightmares to reality with a great ending. Once she got herself together, she pulled in all of her training and fought back. This is when I knew she’d crossed the other side. She could have become paralyzed by her fear but she pushed through it and was bada$$. I actually believe it helped having Ashley with her. She got to change the outcome for Sharon.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 675 comments You both put it into words very well!

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1331 comments The Butcher had become such a boogie man, he took on mythic proportions. I agree with Jonetta, she tuned into her inner bada$$, dug deep and relied on her training to turn from hunted into hunter.

That’s it! Hunter instead of hunted!!

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments I agree with everything all of you said!

Melissa (melissasd) | 618 comments I don't think I learned anything new about Miranda, but it did prove that she strong and clear headed. You all put it in words better than I could.