2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Hunt (Predator Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about The Hunt
The Hunt > Question M

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Sep 10, 2019 06:46AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
Miranda devises a plan to run away with Ashley and hide Nick and Lance Booker but Ashley can’t keep quiet. Your thoughts about her behavior? Was she helpless in being unable to control her fear?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 675 comments She was certainly irrational with the fear and torture she'd already experienced. I don't know whether she was helpless in making noise to draw that feared danger directly; I have never been in such a situation, so I cannot judge properly, but I wanted to hush her by any {humane} means necessary.

message 3: by Jonetta (last edited Sep 10, 2019 07:09PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Her reaction isn’t abnormal but boy did I want to smack her to shut up! I think at that point, she could no longer control herself. She went from abject despair to freedom way too quickly to be able to adapt very well.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1331 comments I wanted to smack her too! She is being rescued and she needed to do exactly what Miranda tells her to do.

She almost got them killed.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments I understood why she couldn't keep quiet but I still wanted to shove a gag in her mouth. She did almost get them killed!

Melissa (melissasd) | 618 comments This is a hard one. She was young and terrified and sure that she was going to die. She was weak and probably not processing things well. I was irritated by her yelling and crying though.