2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Hunt (Predator Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about The Hunt
The Hunt > Question F

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6021 comments Mod
We first met Nick after the events of the story. Was this helpful in understanding him better? Would it have made a difference if we’d read this first? If so, how so?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1602 comments Always best to read in order, right Jonetta? You just never know if when an author writes a "new series" if that is really true or are the going to use characters from a past series. It makes me feel I have missed something when that happens.

Absolutely! It’s why I’m so adamant about it. This was her first series and I’m sure even she didn’t know where she was going.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 769 comments I'm going to rely on the books you put in order, Jonetta. Each month I'll need the reminder to request the right book from the library, so I look forward to those nudges from you :-)

Thanks, Charlene! I’m glad it’s helpful.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1602 comments We voted for the Lucy Kendell Series and there were several trilogies before that Series. It's really tough to know where to start.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 837 comments I agree. We really didn't know there were related series before the Lucy Kendall series. But I'm so glad we went back to read from the beginning. As soon as I started reading this book, I thought I need to check to see if Nick's last name was Thomas in the Evil Trilogy...lol

Melissa (melissasd) | 673 comments I don't really think it would have made a difference for me. Reading this one first may have helped me understand him in the other book. I did enjoy having him back in the picture. He's a great character.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1602 comments I agree, Nick is a wonderful character.

I just would have appreciated him even more.