2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Hunt (Predator Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about The Hunt
The Hunt > Question C

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jonetta (last edited Sep 08, 2019 11:02AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
When Quinn and Nick go to see the Ryans after Rebecca’s body is discovered, did you consider Delilah’s behavior to be odd? Did you have any suspicions about her at the time?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 675 comments I didn't suspect her of any crime at that early point; I assumed she and her husband didn't get along and that she was a cold, unfeeling female.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
It put her on my radar. There was something about her behavior coupled with her son having found Rebecca’s body that seemed connected, especially since it was clear Ryan wasn’t being truthful about where he and his friends had been.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1331 comments I also thought she was just a cold, trophy wife, more concerned with appearances than anything else. I zeroed in on her when Ryan wanted to tell his dad about the belt buckle, about half way through.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments I thought she was just a cold trophy wife too. When Ryan wanted to tell his Dad about the buckle but didn't want to say anything in front of his mother, I got suspicious.

Melissa (melissasd) | 618 comments No suspicion what so ever. To me her behavior was typical of a judges wife. She has to keep her appearance, As you guys said..a trophy wife. You guys are good. I just figured that Ryan didn't like his mom much and that was why he didn't want to show the belt buckle to his dad while she was there. She was so cold toward him.