Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Seeking reviews for YA fantasy retelling of Snow White

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Wood | 16 comments Seeking reviews for a YA fantasy retelling of Snow White. Copies available for Kindle, epub, PDF, whatever. :) Just reply or send me a message--thanks, everyone!

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the most powerful sorceress of them all?"

That is the question Queen Victoria of Elsentree has asked her magic mirror every morning for the past three years, and every morning, the answer has been the same: "You are, my Queen."

However, that answer changes when 18-year-old Snow White moves into the kingdom. Even more troubling to the Queen? Snow White has the magical ability to make the images in a painting move and come alive, as if they are a window into another time.

Now, hunted by the Queen because of powers she doesn't even understand, Snow White must leave her family and escape into the mysterious forest surrounding the kingdom. Her only hope? Seven strange, small men living in the middle of nowhere, who have secluded themselves from the rest of Elsentree.

message 2: by Aliya (new)

Aliya Bree Hall (aliyabree) | 2 comments Are you still looking for reviews? I'd be interested.

message 3: by Sophie (new)

Sophie (mynovelandme) | 5 comments I’f also be interested if you still require reviews.

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina (tinalovesbooks72) I am interested in reviewing!

message 5: by Lanie (new)

Lanie Sanders | 1 comments I'm interested in reviewing if it's still open.

message 6: by Megan (new)

Megan (mshorzen) I would be interested in reviewing a paperback!

message 7: by Rayne ♥ (new)

Rayne ♥ (raynereads) I'm interested in reviewing if it's still open!

message 8: by Janet (new)

Janet (deafandbookish) I'm interested!

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana | 1 comments Oh I'd love to check this out if you're looking for more reviews! A kindle copy would be perfect

message 10: by Susieanna (new)

Susieanna (mirakim) | 1 comments This book sounds amazing and exactly the type of book i love and review. A kindle/ebook/paperback — any format is great for me. Thanks!

message 11: by Brenda (new)

Brenda Knight | 83 comments I'm very interested in reviewing. I would however need a paperback/physical book to read and review.

message 12: by Kali (new)

Kali Thomas (kalithomas) I'd be interested if you still need reviews! A Kindle copy or paperback would be perfect. :)

message 13: by Hailey (new)

Hailey Winn (hailey1933) | 1 comments I would be interested in reviewing in paperback if you are still looking for reviewers!

message 14: by Lin (new)

Lin (linreads) | 11 comments I’d like to review your book if you still looking for reviewers. A kindle copy would be perfect for me. Thanks!

message 15: by Gabriel (new)

Gabriel | 4 comments I'm very interested if you're still looking

message 16: by Shuhada Ramli (new)

Shuhada Ramli (ishura) | 2 comments I am interested. Kindle format would be awesome for me. Thanks!

message 17: by India (new)

India Anker | 2 comments I would be very interested in reviewing a paperback if you still need it! Feel free to contact me on india@fijiliving.org

message 18: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Beggs (barbsbookclub) | 3 comments Id love to get involved if you are still looking for reviewers?
thank you
Barbs x

message 19: by India (new)

India Anker | 2 comments I'd be interested in reviewing a paperback if you're still needing reviews. My email is india@fijiliving.org

message 20: by Ɛɾιɳ (last edited Nov 10, 2019 08:31AM) (new)

Ɛɾιɳ ẞҽҽ (anotheryourself) | 1 comments My friend loved this! :D I'm also interested (in the Kindle version) if you're still giving away copies :)

message 21: by Alison (new)

Alison (booklovinmama) | 10 comments I'd be interested in reviewing if you have a paperback and are still needing reviews.

message 22: by Charlie (new)

Charlie Wood | 16 comments Thanks for the interest, everyone! Unfortunately I only have ebooks available, but if you would like a copy and I haven't sent you a message yet, just send me a message here on Goodreads with your email address, and I can send a Kindle, epub, or PDF copy!

message 23: by Jamie (new)

Jamie Muller (jamie3453) | 3 comments I would be interested in reviewing!

message 24: by Sally (new)

Sally Mander (sallymanderreadsandreads) Charlie wrote: "Seeking reviews for a YA fantasy retelling of Snow White. Copies available for Kindle, epub, PDF, whatever. :) Just reply or send me a message--thanks, everyone!

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's..."

I will read a print book and post reviews on 20 sites. Thanks.

message 25: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Lopez | 80 comments I read almost anything. Please check out my submission guidelines at: http://sandrasbookclub.blogspot.com/

message 26: by Janet (new)

Janet Elias (youcaughtmereading) | 3 comments Charlie wrote: "Seeking reviews for a YA fantasy retelling of Snow White. Copies available for Kindle, epub, PDF, whatever. :) Just reply or send me a message--thanks, everyone!

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's..."

I'd love to review this book! :)

message 27: by Scotti LeeMarie, (new)

Scotti LeeMarie, (alwayslostinwords) | 1 comments Looks good!

message 28: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Bannister (mommybannister) | 126 comments are you still looking for reviews if you are i would review it in paperback