The Cosy Bookish Corner discussion

Archived BOTM Discussions > September BOTM - Artemis

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tanya, Founder & Moderator (new)

Tanya (tanya23510) | 432 comments Mod
Hi Everyone!

This month we are reading Artemis, which means that we are spending some time on the Moon with the criminal Jazz who is torn as she sees the chance to commit the perfect crime, with a reward too lucrative to turn down.

PS. For any fans of Jane the Virigin (like me) the Audiobook is read by the Actress who plays J.R.!

message 2: by Tanya, Founder & Moderator (last edited Sep 21, 2019 12:34AM) (new)

So, I'm just over half way through this book and I have a few thoughts:

So first of all (view spoiler)

Anyway, I must admit that I am starting to loose interest a bit but I will stick with it as much as I can, because I do want to know how it ends!

message 3: by Kelsey (new)

Kelsey (kelso30) | 82 comments I'm still chugging along slowly but surely, although I have to admit to hear you are losing interest doesn't give me a lot of hope for loving the book. I keep waiting for it to get more interesting. (view spoiler)

message 4: by Tanya, Founder & Moderator (new)

Kelsey wrote: "I'm still chugging along slowly but surely, although I have to admit to hear you are losing interest doesn't give me a lot of hope for loving the book. I keep waiting for it to get more interesting..."

I know what you mean, I'm the same, I've been stuck at 79% for sooo long and I HATE not finishing books, especially when i'm so close to finishing, but I honestly couldn't care less how this book ends at this point (view spoiler)