Lovers of Paranormal discussion

OPEN R2R Read-to-Review > R2R: FANGS AND FRENEMIES (cozy paranormal mystery) - 10 copies

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Phoebe (last edited Oct 10, 2019 08:55PM) (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments

Hi there!

I'm looking for reviews on the first in my light, cozy paranormal mystery series. Normally I write grittier UF (my UF pen name is Sierra Cross) but I guess I was just in the mood to write something lighter!

Hopefully someone on this board enjoys them too. :-)

Here we go...
A socially awkward bobcat shifter.

An ex-cheerleading vampire.

A sweet—but slightly neurotic—cupcake-baking witch.

They fight crime?

When the case of a missing mean girl throws Hazel back into contact with two old classmates, it’s time for these supernatural frenemies to set aside past grudges and help clear each other’s names.

But in the cloudy, romantic beach town of Blue Moon Bay, Oregon, it seems nearly everyone’s guarding a secret.

And they all involve magic of one kind of another.

Will these three women, who normally can’t stand each other, crack the mystery of what really happened to Hazel’s old bully, Ashlee—or is their effort cursed to fail?

Full length novel, approx 68K words.
Offered as an ebook, in mobi, epub or pdf.
Reviews requested by September 30, 2019.

Please put your name below, and your format of choice, and email address, or email me on
info @ enigmaticpub.com [drop the spaces]

Thank you and have a great day!
Phoebe (writing as Cherry Andrews)

Reviewer names:
1) Meghann Sherman - reviewed Sept 8
2) Beverly - reviewed Sept 15
3) T. Sheray
4) Cait - reviewed Sept 27
5) Jennifer - reviewed
6) Christine V.
7) Jenn - reviewed
8) Carrie -
9)
10)

Due by October 31, 2019 🎃

message 2: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 140 comments Yes, please! Meghann.sherman@gmail.com (mobi). Thanks so much!

message 3: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments meghann wrote: "Yes, please! Meghann.sherman@gmail.com (mobi). Thanks so much!"

Yay! You're so welcome. Just emailed you :-)

message 4: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 140 comments Loved it! Reviews posted to goodreads and Amazon. Thanks so much!

message 5: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 5 comments I’d love too! bevie125@yahoo.com mobi format please.

message 6: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Meghann, thank you so much for taking the time to review! I'm really grateful <3

Beverly, yay, I will send it to you tonight! :D

message 7: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 5 comments I absolutely loved your book! I am really looking forward to book #2! Review left on Amazon.

message 8: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Beverly, thank you so much! :D If you'd like to sign up to be on the review team for the series just let me know <3

message 9: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 5 comments That would be wonderful! Just let me know what I need to do to sign up.

message 10: by T (new)

T Sheray | 1 comments I would also like to review your book if you still have copies left (twaneshiabooker@yahoo.com)

message 11: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Yes, absolutely! I’ll send you the link right now. Thanks for your interest :-)

message 12: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Beverly, yay! I’ll add your name and email to the review team list. :-)

message 13: by Cait (new)

Cait (rabidtriangle) | 5 comments I would also like to read if you still have a copy! rabidtriangle@gmail.com

mobi if possible

message 14: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Absolutely! Will send today :-)

message 15: by JenniferJ (new)

JenniferJ | 1 comments May I read it please and thank you. I prefer mobi and my email address is

gimmethescoopreviews@gmail.com

I will post reviews on Amazon and Goodreads.

message 16: by Christine V (new)

Christine V Medina (cvmedina1983) | 2 comments I would love a PDF copy!!! cvmedina1983@gmail.com

message 17: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments I would love to this also please. Epub or pdf version please. My email is jnnfrcuce43@gmail.com, thank you:)

message 18: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Hi all! :-)

Sorry I'm a little slow to respond.

Jennifer, absolutely! I'll email you today.

Christine, very happy to send it to you—but I can only do epub or mobi. If you're having trouble downloading it, I'd be willing to gift you a copy on Amazon.

Jenn, sure thing, I'll email you today.

message 19: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments Ok thank you:)

message 20: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments My review is posted on GR will post on Amazon next. I enjoyed this book, thank you!

message 21: by Susie (new)

Susie Mitchell (sweetrochesterny) | 5 comments if you need another review I would live the chance to read your books

message 22: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 3 comments berrycarriejuice@yahoo.com please send me one, I'd love to leave you a review

message 23: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments Just posted my review on Amazon.

message 24: by Heather (new)

Heather Crawford | 16 comments love this cover! can't wait to read!

message 25: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments oops, sorry I haven't checked GR in awhile! I will update tonight and send copies to everyone who requested :-) Thanks for your interest all and thanks for your review, Jenn!

message 26: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Susie wrote: "if you need another review I would live the chance to read your books"

Sure thing! Can you please post your email?

message 27: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Heather wrote: "love this cover! can't wait to read!"

Hi Heather! If you post your email I'd be happy to send you an e-copy :-)

message 28: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebekitanidis) | 27 comments Carrie wrote: "berrycarriejuice@yahoo.com please send me one, I'd love to leave you a review"

Sent! Thanks for your interest :)

message 29: by Jenn (new)

Jenn | 407 comments You’re welcome!:) thank you for the opportunity to read for you:)

message 30: by Carrie (new)

Carrie | 3 comments really cute book!! posted my review on Goodreads

message 31: by Heather (new)

Heather Crawford | 16 comments hcrawford79@gmail.com.... thanks for a copy!

message 32: by Heather (new)

Heather Crawford | 16 comments I never got my book...=(