Harry Potter discussion

James Potter > Tabitha Corsica

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

How much a part will she play in the rest of the series?

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) I wish her part was to get smaller as this character is one I don't like, but I think in some ways she's a nemesis character so she'll stick around.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Do you put her more on the level of Draco's character in the HP series?

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) Sort of, yeah. Scorpius just doesn't fill that role as well and he didn't appear til book 2. Tabitha better fills that role. After these 2 books though, I don't know what's going to happen to her character. Although she's in a higher year than James (while Scorpius is a year behind him), so she'll graduate a couple years before James. That doesn't mean she couldn't show up after she graduated though, but obviously in a different way. Curious to see where the author takes her character. (Although I wouldn't miss it if she graduated and disappeared. lol)

message 5: by hamilton.ja (new)

hamilton.ja (hamiltonja) | 5 comments I agree, she's James's Draco... Scorpius can't fill the role because he's already been too helpful and the fact that he is in Gryffindor just cements the fact that he could never really be an arch nemesis, at least in my thinking.

I would hope she sticks around. She certainly adds an interesting element to the series.

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) The only problem I see with her sticking around is that she's an upperclassman who will graduate a couple years before James is finished. So either she can find another way to come back and bother him, or someone else must fill her role as nemesis.