Obsessed with True Crime discussion

Book recommendations > Another Guy Who Needs A Book About His Exploits

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1087 comments This is right up my alley being in the same province and very familiar with this case. I have yet to see a book out and still waiting for someone to write the story.

message 3: by Hari (new)

Hari Brandl (crochetbuddies) | 555 comments Rita wrote: "This is right up my alley being in the same province and very familiar with this case. I have yet to see a book out and still waiting for someone to write the story."

I, also, am waiting for a book about this case, involving a rabid homicidal psychopath and the prison system that put him in proximity to his latest victim.

message 4: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 12100 comments I can't believe he won't eventually land in the "Crimes Canada" series. 'Friendly neighbor to the North,' my left hind hoof!

message 5: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3365 comments Mod
Fishface wrote: "I can't believe he won't eventually land in the "Crimes Canada" series. 'Friendly neighbor to the North,' my left hind hoof!"

I thought you had scales .....

message 6: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 12100 comments I do. It's an expression my best friend in high school used to use. She has hooves.

message 7: by Fishface (last edited Sep 05, 2019 10:42AM) (new)

Fishface | 12100 comments It just struck me that killing people when you're out of lockup on a day pass is a very Canadian thing. I never hear about that happening in the USA.

message 8: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1087 comments Hari wrote: "Rita wrote: "This is right up my alley being in the same province and very familiar with this case. I have yet to see a book out and still waiting for someone to write the story."

I, also, am wait..."

Hari, I have been to the Medium Security Mountain Institution in Agassiz, B.C. and was also out in Chilliwack a couple of weeks ago. I hope one of us finds a book on this guy.