Indie and Self-Published Author Support discussion

eBook Publishing > Please Help me, I am a new author and I need a Librarian

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Marilyn Alvarado | 2 comments Please Help me, I am a new author and I need a Librarian because I change of editor and the links of Amazon and all the ebook stores are broken, now they are new links and because I am not a Librarian I can't edit, and also I can't add my photo like an author and I can't edit any of my profile author because the ex editor upload all the information and now I don't know what I do, because in the Goodreads said that only Librarian can edit the information and not the autor. Also I don't speak english very well, so sorry for some mistakes that I do like not native speaker, I speak spanish, thank you so much in advance for your support!

message 2: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) | 26 comments To: Ms. Marilyn Alvarado and anyone else in need of a Goodreads Librarian.

There is a Goodreads Librarian Group - https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/... - Whenever I've had an issue, they have been kind enough to help out... even if it was telling me that I'm unable to do something.

If you aren't already a member, request membership. Once accepted, scroll through and see if your issue has been covered in a previous discussion. If not, you can request their assistance in aiding you with your problem.

I hope this helps. Have a wonderful one.

Marilyn Alvarado | 2 comments Thank you so much Lynn!

message 4: by Lynn (new)

Lynn Hallbrooks (lynnhallbrooks) | 26 comments Marilyn Alvarado wrote: "Thank you so much Lynn!"

You're welcome.