Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Zelly Jordan
This topic is about Zelly Jordan
Review Requests > Review request

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Zelly (new)

Zelly Jordan (zellyjordan) | 24 comments My name is Zelly Jordan and I'm hoping to find reviewers for my two novels. Fractured was my debut release and I've just released its sequel Unveiled on 29.8.19 These two are part of a planned trilogy, which may extend beyond three.

The story is a contemporary romance set in New York City, told from the male protagonist's POV entirely - it's sexy smexy with loads of mystery and a twist of paranormal. There are no taboo subjects but there's occasional cursing and naturally some sex scenes.

The easiest way to arrange a free PDF of these would be to contact me via email on zellyjordan@gmail.comFractured

My website is ZellyJordan.com

Zelly Jordan

Unveiled: Book Two of The Unbreakable Series

Thank you so much and I hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

Zelly Jordan

message 2: by Michele (new)

Michele Ceron | 89 comments Can I give you a piece of advice? Your price for kindle is too high. Your book is only 200 pages. You should prob not price it higher than 1.99. I dont know how you are doing in sales but you would probably get more sales if you lowered the price. My book is almost 700 pages and I have it at 2.99.

I am open to doing limited book exchanges with fellow authors but only if we each purchase the other's book so that it is a verified purchase

message 3: by Zelly (new)

Zelly Jordan (zellyjordan) | 24 comments Hi there,

Thanks for that advice. Unfortunately I didn't price my ebook of Fractured....the publisher has done that and I don't have any control of it. (Which is just one reason that I self published my second book, lol)

I too am open to your idea..... If you'd like to go ahead with it, let me know.....

Cheers,

Zelly

message 4: by Michele (last edited Sep 07, 2019 08:26PM) (new)

Michele Ceron | 89 comments Ohhhh you have a publisher, that makes sense. I heard they price ebooks kind of high.

Yea, your book sounds interesting, we can do an exchange! You can PM me if you like

message 5: by Zelly (new)

Zelly Jordan (zellyjordan) | 24 comments Sounds great..!!

message 6: by Zelly (new)

Zelly Jordan (zellyjordan) | 24 comments Okay...LOL...for the life of me I can't figure out how to PM you through the Goodreads platform.... Might be quicker if you email me at zellyjordan@gmail.com

message 7: by Michele (new)

Michele Ceron | 89 comments Zelly wrote: "Okay...LOL...for the life of me I can't figure out how to PM you through the Goodreads platform.... Might be quicker if you email me at zellyjordan@gmail.com"

I just emailed you!