2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
This topic is about City of Fallen Angels

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4881 comments Mod
Simon is seeing both Isabelle and Maia. Did that surprise you? Was this out of character for him? Why do you think he did this?

Melissa (melissasd) | 580 comments Since Simon has never really dated before, it's hard to say if it's out of character for him. But, if you think about the fact that he's such a nice guy, than yes, it doesn't sound like something he would do. I think that possibly he's so shocked that 2 girls like him that he wants to hold on to it.

It really felt out of character for him as he’s generally caring and straightforward. I think his very nature was what kept him from telling each about the other. He didn’t want to hurt their feelings and didn’t know how to handle it. I was surprised that he chose to do nothing.

Jessika (jessika_56) Dating two people to not hurt either one's feelings, and then hurting both because of the secrecy... I don't miss high school! Haha. I'm with Melissa; I think he was stunned that two girls showed interest in him at the same time, and so he was trying to figure out who to date and how to not hurt the other one.

I don’t miss high school either😏