Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Questions > My yearly challenge

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sue (new)

Sue (readalongwithsue) I was editing my book shelves and noticed that my yearly challenge read books are now showing at 74 when I’ve read over 200 this year.
Not sure what I’ve done to make this happen, but, is there a way you can reset it so that all my 2019 READ books show up? I’ve gone through my shelves and I have no clue why this is so

Thank you

Carol She's So Novel꧁꧂  | 4414 comments sue wrote: "I was editing my book shelves and noticed that my yearly challenge read books are now showing at 74 when I’ve read over 200 this year.
Not sure what I’ve done to make this happen, but, is there a w..."

Hi Sue

This sounds like the sort of issue that was handled by staff (librarians are volunteers) in the old Feedback group. If you go to the top of this group, you will see a contact us link and a link to the new Help area. Choose one of them.

Good luck!

message 3: by Melanie (new)

Melanie (mvalente89) | 1757 comments As Carol mentioned this is an issue for the Help area, but just taking a look at your shelves I see that a lot of your read books do not have a read date set which means they won't show up on your challenge.

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41655 comments Mod
This is not a Librarians Group issue. For general site queries, please either check out the new Goodreads Help (with its FAQ), or you may wish to use the Contact Us page. Closing thread.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.