TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ⓑⓔ©©ⓐ (last edited Sep 01, 2009 12:50PM) (new)

ⓑⓔ©©ⓐ Hey Guys..I like Twilight. A lot. I want to know WHY you guys don't like it! You have every right not to like it but if its something like what one of my friends is "Because everyone else likes it so I hate it. I don't want to like something everyone likes" and now she likes it. I'm an obsessed fan and I'm just as normal as any of you. I mean other than I get hyper and stuff...and I love reading. I like Harry Potter also(I don't think there should be a feud of HP vs Twilight...)

Idk I just want to know. I think any of you that haven't read it should. Give it a chance though. : ) If I annoy you(I do that a lot) just tell me to leave the group but idk I guess I just wanna know. I don't mean to start problems or anythin!! Promise! Lol.

: ) Please send me an email on here because I want to know but I think its hard with Twilight lovers and twilight haters in one group so im giving you your space but please email me telling me why. If you want lol
~Becca

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

well, what eats at me most is the reputation that SM gave to vampires...

message 3: by Casey (new)

Casey Becca wrote: "Hey Guys..I like Twilight. A lot. I want to know WHY you guys don't like it! You have every right not to like it but if its something like what one of my friends is "Because everyone else likes it ..."

i hate how she made females look weak

message 4: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Well, I'm glad that you respect our rights, and the fact that we don't like it :D

1. Bella had no other priorities other than Edward. (Basically, the feminism bit)
2.That vamps sparkle. I'd prefer it that they burn
3.That the (main) characters didn't have any flaws.

message 5: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Don't forget the lack of personality.

message 6: by Casey (new)

Casey yeah and in the movie most of the sparklie poof poof vampires DONT TALK

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

that can get kind of annoying... XD

message 8: by Monique (new)

Monique | 98 comments I agree with all of the above but I hate most is that it just so badly written, and well boring.

message 9: by Luna (new)

Luna | 871 comments Good job Rose! First movement as a mod- SUCCESS!