The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

TASK HELP: Fall Challenge 2019 > 20.9 - Moderators' Pet - Coralie's Task: The Gentle Ones

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SRC Moderator (last edited Sep 02, 2019 12:07PM) (new)

SRC Moderator | 4347 comments Mod
20.9 - Moderators' Pet - Coralie's Task: The Gentle Ones.
So far 2019 has not been a good year for my family. Early in the year we lost my youngest sister, then in June my mother's only sister. This task is dedicated to them.

This is a one book task, choose either option 1 or option 2 and read a book that fits that option.
No book with the genre "children" or "kids" may be used for this task.

Option 1. My sister's name was Judith Melinda and my aunt's was Margaret June. Read a book by a single author whose name on Goodreads includes both a J and an M. The letters can be found in any part of their name.

Option 2. I heard about my aunt's death while we were visiting Margaret River. Read a book with a word in the title or subtitle of at least three letters that can be made from the letters in MARGARET. Letters can only be used as many times as they appear in the name.

message 2: by Coralie (new)

Coralie | 2022 comments reserved

message 3: by Coralie (new)

Coralie | 2022 comments reserved

message 4: by SRC Moderator (new)

SRC Moderator | 4347 comments Mod
This thread is now open.

message 5: by Charlston (new)

Charlston Goch (list_addict) | 120 comments Sorry to hear this Coralie. Strength to you and your family in this sad time xx

message 6: by Coralie (new)

Coralie | 2022 comments Charlston wrote: "Sorry to hear this Coralie. Strength to you and your family in this sad time xx"

Thank you.