2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Exposed (Hostage Rescue Team #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question M

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4850 comments Mod
Any standout moments in this story? How was the balance between action/suspense and the romance? Did it work for you?

message 2: by Anita (last edited Sep 01, 2019 06:02PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments The shoot out and the witnesses house. At first I thought that Bautista was shooting the agents, but that just couldn't be, he was a good guy. I thought it was romance heavy this time and I loved it.

Laura | 244 comments It totally worked for me. I have a set formula in my head of my favorite RS and this followed it. I gave it 5 stars.

I thought the balance was just about equal. My standout moments were mostly around Julia, when she showed up to rescue Marisol and then when she saved Bautista.

That shootout at Clancy’s house was rather spectacular. I also liked the tension around Marisol leaving the office with her co-worker and finding the “el santo” symbol on the car.

On the lighter side, I loved both cookouts. We got team camaraderie and the teasing they launched on Ethan was a lot of fun.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments I really loved this one. It seemed a perfect balance of romance and suspense. The scenes where Julia rescued Marisol and then saving Bautista were great.

I really enjoyed the cookouts too. I loved when Marisol showed up as a surprise for Ethan. And, of course when she told him about changing jobs was great. I hope this couple shows up again in more books.

I liked that birthday celebration, too, Karen.