2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Exposed (Hostage Rescue Team #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question L

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4882 comments Mod
Let’s talk more about Miguel Bautista and Georgia/Julia. What do you think about them? Do you believe he really died? Given that he sacrificed himself to save Marisol, does he deserve some consideration? Have we seen the last of these two?

Laura | 244 comments I think he died, but didn’t want him to. I wanted them two to escape together. Anita? Is he really dead? Lol

I don’t think he’s dead. We didn’t get a death scene (he was alive when he got to the hospital). My theory? He’s working with the government to take down a big fish.

Anita’s absence is conspicuous and we appreciate it😏

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments I thought he was dead but thinking about it again (and Anita not answering this question), I'm starting to wonder...lol

Laura | 244 comments Good theory Jonetta, Maybe Georgia whisks him away and he’ll have plastic surgery and get a new face lol.

That’s a good theory!

Karen ♐ wrote: "I thought he was dead but thinking about it again (and Anita not answering this question), I'm starting to wonder...lol"

Heh heh heh😏

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments Laura wrote: "Good theory Jonetta, Maybe Georgia whisks him away and he’ll have plastic surgery and get a new face lol."

I like that scenario!

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1275 comments My lips are sealed.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments Anita wrote: "My lips are sealed."

I thought they might be! Lol