2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Exposed (Hostage Rescue Team #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question K

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4860 comments Mod
Marisol has had a thing for Ethan for years but it’s a new turn for him. Did the relationship evolve too fast or as expected? Were you okay with how it developed? Your opinion of them as a couple, their romance and ability to make it work? Should she have made that career move?

message 2: by Anita (last edited Sep 01, 2019 05:56PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments I thought the relationship developed just fine, even with how protective Ethan was. Ethan knows there were obstacles to a real relationship, but Marisol just wants him any way she can get him. If you want something bad enough, you make the sacrifices to make it work. Marisol loves him enough to make the move. I respect her for that. Nobody ever had a tombstone that read "Best employee ever."

Laura | 244 comments Yes to everything Anita said. .

I loved how their relationship developed, with just the right amount of push/pull, resistance/acquiescence. He was overprotective but reined himself in because she got him to see she’d earned that respect. Marisol was open about her feelings and so was Ethan. It worked for me.

Marisol’s career move was a great one! The Alexandria, VA US Attorney’s office is a very big deal so this was advancement, IMO. Yes, she made their relationship a priority (they both did) but she found a way to make both work. Smart woman.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments I really loved how their relationship developed too. Not too slow and not too fast...just right!

I also liked Marisol's career move. I really loved this couple.

Looks like we’re all fans! She really got this one right.