2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Exposed (Hostage Rescue Team #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question H

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4850 comments Mod
Ethan and Marisol have an “interlude” in her office with her boss down the hall. Your thoughts about the risks they took?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments He locked the door, but that "interlude" was could have easily been interrupted. It was a risky encounter, but very hot.

Laura | 244 comments Hot but dumb. I always wonder about security cameras.

The office is so not a good idea! You can ruin your reputation in a minute and it is irreparable!!! It happened at one of my workplaces and even though the couple eventually married (both worked there), her career never rebounded (yes, a double standard).

Very hot but...

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments It was hot but a big risk. We had a couple of incidents in our office where a couple got caught. And my friend got fired because she was with a co-worker. Of course HE didn't lose his job!

Many years ago, I advised a married woman who was having an affair with a married executive who had been talked to about senior management’s suspicions. She came to me trying to convince me they were just friends and didn’t want to stop being “friendly.” I warned her she could do whatever but her career would suffer and his wouldn’t. I was right. Men get away with this stuff and women get labeled a slut.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments Exactly!