2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Exposed (Hostage Rescue Team #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question C

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4869 comments Mod
Ethan’s best friend on the Team is Sawyer Vance and they couldn’t be more opposite. Why do you think they work? What did you like about their friendship?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1274 comments Some people you just click with and that is Ethan and Sawyer. Sawyer also gets a solid family, something he never had. They have a great give and take and lots of trust.

Laura | 244 comments I think they are hilarious together. His mom pulling him into their family makes them act like brothers vying for their moms affection. ( All in good fun)

I loved their relationship, how they embraced their opposites. And, I loved how Ethan’s family, especially his Mom, has taken him in as her own. I don’t know why they work but underneath it all is a genuine respect for each other as well as affection.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 751 comments I really loved their relationship too. My son has a best friend that is the opposite of him and he had an unhappy childhood so we have taken him into our family and love him like another son. So this relationship had a special meaning to me.

Sometimes opposite personalities click and we don't really know why. Both I loved these two guys.

Oh, that’s wonderful, Karen💜