2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

Exposed (Hostage Rescue Team #6)
This topic is about Exposed
Exposed > Question B

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6901 comments Mod
Ethan hasn’t seen Marisol in a long time but felt strongly that she wouldn’t understand how dangerous Fuentes would be and the threat to her life. Was he on target or did he underestimate her?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1852 comments He still thought of her as an innocent. He didn't take into account that she has been a prosecutor for a few years and has already seen a lot. I think he underestimated her.

Laura | 244 comments He still thought of her as the teenager he used to protect.

I agree, Anita and also think it was a little bit of both. I think Marisol knew to take caution but underestimated how powerful Fuentes was and his reach. Ethan, however, didn’t realize the extent of her savvy. She took the threats seriously, even if she didn’t want to alter her lifestyle because she didn’t resist.

Laura, I was typing as you were posting.

It took him a bit to reconcile the woman he was attracted to and the young girl he protected.

Laura | 244 comments Thank god for the cat in the tree so he could get a feel how she’s grown up, lol.

😂😂😂😂😂

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 890 comments I think it was a bit of both also. He remembered her as a teenager and did underestimate her. But she also didn't realize Fuentes power.

It took him time to realize that she was no longer a young girl.