2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Prey (Predator Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The Prey
The Prey > Question R

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4850 comments Mod
There were many disturbing and exciting scenes in this story. Which stood out for you?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments Bobby's murder of his family.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 653 comments I couldn't figure out how Bobby was watching Rowan so closely and no one else saw him. It didn't occur to me that he was in the house next door; I thought he was off in a distance with a telescoping lens or something.

I did like the scene where the woman escapes the motel room, too. I can't remember any others right now.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4850 comments Mod
Rowan’s recounting of her family’s massacre was riveting and awful. It was the standout scene in the book. Related to that was the moment when Bobby seemed to be marked by his father’s violence, when he watched his father slapping his mother around and then them having sex. That was a pivotal moment in his emotional development, or lack thereof.

I loved the Sadie scene! And, I’m really glad it was portrayed from her point of view. I felt the author was reaching out to women with a message that we can protect ourselves. Message received.

I also liked the tense moments when John was disabling the bomb strapped to Tessa. Talk about controlling your emotions.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1257 comments Really great scenes all.