2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Prey (Predator Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The Prey
The Prey > Question E

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 4882 comments Mod
Michael chose to be easy with Rowan and John wanted to be more direct. Which did you believe was the better method?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1275 comments In the situation they were in, direct is always best. Being easy could get her killed.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 653 comments I thought John was a hard a$$ but Michael's way was not going to get to the truth very quickly, and they knew another murder could happen, she was in danger, etc. I thought while I was reading that John was really hard on her, considering his feelings for her, but he managed to pull it off and still protect her.

John was being the professional, Michael wasn’t. Despite his attraction to Rowan, John was doing the job. I don’t know what Michael thought he was doing but he was out of line.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 653 comments Yes, Michael's history with women was his big blind spot.

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1275 comments I don't think that Michael realized that she was evading giving them pertinent information. He was really besotted. John instantly knew she was hiding something and it was big.

And therein was the problem. Michael should have seen she was being secretive.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 102 comments I agree that Michael wasn't professional at all. In a matter of days he was hugging Rowan and calling her Honey. She easily manipulated him when she didn't want to talk about certain things and I'm surprised he was so clueless. This book didn't paint a very good light on Michael which is unfortunate.