2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Prey (Predator Trilogy, #1)
This topic is about The Prey
The Prey > Question B

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
Rowan provides Michael Flynn with her example of how she can protect herself the first time they meet when he enters her office. Did you agree with his reaction and understand why it angered him or did she make her point?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1331 comments She made a point and Michael needed to respect that she was a trained agent and could take care of herself if she had to. But, Rowan should have realized that she needed his assistance in keeping her safe.

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 675 comments I don't remember whether he was patronizing, so I will comment that she put him in his place. Perhaps it was overkill, but she had probably had a history of men looking down upon her.

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 5076 comments Mod
Pulling a gun on someone is pretty aggressive. I get her point but Rowan was out of line.

Christina T (crysteena73) | 102 comments I agree with you Jonetta. I thought she was out of line. There were other ways she could have proven she wasn't helpless. I also thought Michael's reaction of anger was a little much as well. I would have liked if he were more impressed then pissed. At this point of the book I was less then enamored with the characters.